Karbonn Titanium Jumbo is a battery-centric smartphone comes with a 4000mAh battery and promises a standby time of up to 400 hours & talk time of up to 16 hours. It has a 5″ IPS display and powered by the unknown 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. Its a dual SIM 4G device offers an internal storage of 16GB which can be further expanded up to 64GB using a dedicated microSD slot. It also supports VoLTE.
For photography, it has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and supports Panorama shot, continuous shot, face detection etc. At the front, you will get an 8MP camera with Selfie Flash for high-quality selfies and video calls. Other key specifications are Android Nougat, USB OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Karbonn Titanium Jumbo will be offered in Black & Champagne colors and available to buy through offline retail stores across India at ₹6,490. You will also get a free protective cover along with this smartphone.
Karbonn Titanium Jumbo Specifications
- 5″ IPS Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD up to 64GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 13MP Rear Camera, LED Flash, Pro Mode
- 8MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Face Beauty
- 4000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions – 146.2 x 72.7 x 9.9 mm
- Weight – 172 g
- Colors – Black, Champagne
- Price – ₹6,490
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Adapter, Case, Headset, Manual