Jio introduces Jio Saarthi, an interactive in-app genie designed to help users through their digital recharge journey. Jio Saarthi is integrated into the MyJio app and promises to facilitate seamless digital recharges. Consumers can make use of Jio Saarthi from choosing a plan till making payments. While doing an online recharge using MyJio app Jio Saarthi guides you through every step in your own language.
Jio Saarthi talks you through the entire recharge process and helps you locate payments details, like how to find your card number and where to enter it, etc. Jio users who have not done an online recharge till now will be prompted with this new feature. Jio Saarthi service is initially available in English and Hindi and will be gradually made available in 12 regional languages to cater to the needs of Jio users from across the country.
- JioPhone Diwali 2019 Offer: Get JioPhone Only at ₹699 with Benefits Upto ₹1,500
- Vodafone Idea Customers Can Avail Assured 50% Buyback on Vivo V17 Pro
- Bengaluru Becomes First City to Get TurboNet 4G Services in India
- Mumbai Police Supported by Vodafone to Make Ganesh Visarjan Safer
- All You Need to About JioFiber: How to Register, JioFiber Plans, Welcome Offer