Jio introduces Jio Saarthi, an interactive in-app genie designed to help users through their digital recharge journey. Jio Saarthi is integrated into the MyJio app and promises to facilitate seamless digital recharges. Consumers can make use of Jio Saarthi from choosing a plan till making payments. While doing an online recharge using MyJio app Jio Saarthi guides you through every step in your own language.
Jio Saarthi talks you through the entire recharge process and helps you locate payments details, like how to find your card number and where to enter it, etc. Jio users who have not done an online recharge till now will be prompted with this new feature. Jio Saarthi service is initially available in English and Hindi and will be gradually made available in 12 regional languages to cater to the needs of Jio users from across the country.
- Jio Announces Revised Prepaid Plans: Check New Prices, Validity, Data per Day and Other Benefits
- Airtel Announces Revised Tariff Plans for its Prepaid Mobile Subscribers
- Vodafone Idea Announces New Prepaid Tariffs: 6p/minute for Calls to Other Mobile Operators
- Vodafone Launches REDX: International Roaming, Unlimited Data, Premium Customer Service
- Vodafone Idea Teamed Up with Home Credit to Offer 4G Smartphone Starting at ₹799