Jio introduces Jio Saarthi, an interactive in-app genie designed to help users through their digital recharge journey. Jio Saarthi is integrated into the MyJio app and promises to facilitate seamless digital recharges. Consumers can make use of Jio Saarthi from choosing a plan till making payments. While doing an online recharge using MyJio app Jio Saarthi guides you through every step in your own language.
Jio Saarthi talks you through the entire recharge process and helps you locate payments details, like how to find your card number and where to enter it, etc. Jio users who have not done an online recharge till now will be prompted with this new feature. Jio Saarthi service is initially available in English and Hindi and will be gradually made available in 12 regional languages to cater to the needs of Jio users from across the country.
- Dish TV Launches ‘d2h Magic’ Stick In India at ₹399
- JioFiber Launching on 5th September – Free HD/4K TV, 4K Set Top Box, Jio Postpaid Plus and more
- ACT Stream TV 4K Device Now Available to Consumers in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Chennai
- Jio Partners with Dineout for Great Indian Restaurant Festival
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Beats Galaxy S10 5G, LG V50 and OPPO Reno 5G in 5G Download Speed Tests