Just after announcing its first Android Go Edition smartphone, INFIE 3, Intex announces yet another affordable Made In India smartphone dubbed as Intex Indie 5 in India. This device comes with a 5-inch HD IPS On-cell display with Dragontrail Glass protection and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with a 4,000mAh battery. Its a Dual SIM 4G device offers 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage and boots on Android Nougat with a ccustom user interface.
Both front and the rear cameras of the Intex Indie 5 equipped with 8MP sensors and LED flash on both. Similar to other Intex smartphones, this device also comes preloaded with various value added services such as SwiftKey app, Code scanner, Gaana, Prime video etc.
The Intex Indie 5 is offered in Black & Champagne color options and exclusively available via Flipkart at ₹4,999. There is no official information about the offline availability.
Intex Indie 5 Full Specifications
- 5-inch IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels
- 2.5D Glass, 294 PPI, DragonTrail Glass
- 1.25 MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core Processor
- 2GB RAM, Mali T720 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android Nougat
- 8MP Rear Camera, Auto-focus, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, Fixed-focus, Beautification
- 4,000mAh Battery, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- Dual Micro SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, GPS, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Gravity, Proximity, Light
- Dimensions – 146.5 X 72.2 X 10.1 mm
- Weight – 162 g
- Colors – Black, Champagne
- Price – ₹4,9999
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, Data Cable, Screen Guard, Protection Cover