Infinix launches Infinix Hot 7, a toned-down variant of Infinix Hot 7 Pro which was introduced in India in June 2019. The major differences between both devices are the RAM and the processor. Rest all specifications are almost identical in both devices. The Infinix Hot 7 comes with the 6.19-inch HD+ 19:9 display and fuelled by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 Processor with a 4,000mAh battery. It offers 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and runs on the Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0. According to Infinix, smart power-sharing mode on Hot 7 can provide up to 26 days of standby time.
In the camera part, the Hot 7 has the same AI-enabled 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP Dual camera setup on the rear and 13MP f/2.0 + 2MP dual camera setup on the front. The camera also supports different images modes such as AI Portrait, AI HDR, Night, Sports, Blue Sky, Text, etc. For security, this device supports enhanced Face unlock and also equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side. Its a dual SIM 4G smartphone supports Dual VoLTE and also equipped with a dedicated MicroSD slot.
The Infinix Hot 7 is sold in three colors – Midnight Black, Mocha Brown & Aqua Blue and priced at ₹7,999. It will be available on Flipkart from 15th July 2019 onward via an open sale.
Infinix Hot 7 Full Specifications
- 6.19-inch HD+ Display, 1520×720 Pixels
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Metal Unibody Design
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.39 MediaTek Helio P25 Processor, Octa-core
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 256GB)
- Android 9.0 Pie with XOS 5.0
- Dual Rear Cameras, 13MP f/1.8 + 2MP, PDAF, Dual LED Flash, 1080p Recording
- Dual Front Cameras, 13MP f/2.0 + 2MP, Selfie Flash
- 4,000mAh Battery
- Dual Nano SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – G-sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 153.9 x 74.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 159g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, Case, Screen Gaurd, Manual