Huawei Consumer Business Group India has today launched its latest Huawei WiFi AX3 router in India. The AX3 WiFi router is powered by a self-developed dual-core Gigahome Wi-Fi chipset and supports the Wi-Fi 6 standards. It also features financial-level HUAWEI HomeSec security safeguards that provide users with an intuitive, fast, stable, and secure Wi-Fi 6 connection.
The Huawei WiFi AX3 dual-core router comes equipped with Huawei’s exclusive Gigahome processor and Gigahome Wi-Fi 6 chipset. In addition, the router is backed by multi-chip collaborative technology, to ensure that the HUAWEI WiFi AX3 offers “Wi-Fi 6 Plus” at a doubled network speed alongside enhanced wall penetration capabilities when used with other Huawei Wi-Fi 6 devices.
The router supports OFDMA multi-user technology and can send data to multiple devices simultaneously. The device can connect a maximum of 4 devices on 2.4GHz and Up to 16 devices on the 5GHz band. In addition, it is capable of connecting up to 128 devices overall on dual bands.
The Huawei AX3 comes in White colour and will go on sale via Flipkart and Amazon.in starting 13th May 2022 at an introductory price of ₹3,999. The offer will be valid until stock lasts.
Huawei WiFi AX3 full specifications
- Gigahome Dual-core Processor, 1.2 GHz CPU
- WiFi 802.11ax/ac/n/a 2 x 2, 802.11ax/n/b/g 2 x 2, MU-MIMO
- Wireless speed is up to 2976 Mbps (2.4GHz – 574 Mbps; 5GHz – 2402 Mbps)
- WAN – One 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- LAN – Three 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Buttons – H button for one-key pairing and WPS compatible, Independent Reset
- Security – Anti-brute force algorithms, WPA3, Firewall, DMZ, PAP / CHAP, DMZ / DoS attack protection
- App – Huawei AI Life App
- Dimensions – 225 x 159.2 x 39.7 mm
- Weight – 387g
“We are happy to introduce our latest range of Wi-Fi 6 routers in India that exemplify our deep understanding of 5G technologies. With a focus on extensive R&D, we have heavily invested in developing a dedicated chipset for these routers that offers a combination of software and hardware, eliminating more than 80% of problems relating to frame freezing, delays, and disconnections.”, said Rishi Kishor Gupta, Vice President, Consumer Business Group, Huawei India.