HTC has launched its flagship smartphone HTC U11 in India. The Indian variant of U11 comes with Dual SIM supports, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Squeeze feature is the major highlight of this smartphone and HTC call it as Edge Sense. Sides of this device are equipped with pressure sensors lets you perform different functions such as taking photos, launching an app, sending an SMS etc. All such tasks cab be done by simply squeezing the phone. The Edge Sense advanced mode has two functions – Short Squeeze and Squeeze & Hold. You can also set the squeeze force level as per your requirement. Similar to other U-series smartphones, it also has a liquid glass surface design with highly-refractive minerals across the phone’s back cover which provide unique look from various angles.
HTC U11 has 5.5″ Quad HD 3D glass screen with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 on top. It is driven by the Snapdragon 835 processor with 6GB RAM and boots on Android Nougat with HTC Sense on top. U11 also has the highest rated camera with a DxOMark score of 90 which is 1 point higher than the camera of Google Pixel. The 12MP rear camera supports OIS, Ultra-speed autofocus and can shoot 4K videos with 3D audio. For selfies it has a 16MP camera supports selfie panorama and 1080p video recording. The 3000mAh battery backed by Quick Charge 3.0 and ultra power saving mode.
It also comes with an upgraded BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers, tweeters, and woofer to provides better audio detail. Although it lacks a 3.5mm Audio Jack but comes bundled with USB-C to 3.5mm audio jack adapter. HTC also provided intelligent uSonic earphones with active noise cancellation lets you customize the audio based on your inner ear structure.
HTC U11 is offered in Amazing Silver and Brilliant Black colors and priced at ₹ 51,990. It will be available to buy through offline stores across India and also via Amazon India from last week of June 2017. Pre-orders on HTC e-store will start from 17th June and customers who pre-order will receive a free HTC flip-cover worth ₹ 1,999. Furthermore, customers also have an option to avail 10% cash back on the MOP value of the phone using Standard Chartered Debit or Credit card. This offer is valid for a limited time period beginning 26th June 2017.
HTC U11 Specifications
- 5.5″ Quad HD Display, 2560 x 1440 Pixels
- Super LCD 5, 3D Gorilla Glass 5, IP67 Certified
- HTC Edge Sense – Squeeze Phone to Launch Features
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.45GHz Snapdragon 835 Processor, Octa-core, 64 Bit
- 6GB RAM, Adreno 540 GPU
- 128GB Storage, microSD Support up to 2TB
- Android 7.1 with HTC Sense
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 Rear Camera, f/1.7, Ultra-speed Autofocus, OIS, Dual LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Live Makeup, Selfie Panorama, Full HD Recording
- Video Recording (Rear) – 4K with 3D Audio, 1080p, Hyperlapse, Slow-motion
- 3000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano + Nano/microSD
- Cat 15 LTE, 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE, Wi-Fi Calling
- Bluetooth 4.2, Dual Band WiFi ac, GPS, NFC
- Chromecast, DLNA, AirPlay, Miracast Support
- HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition, Hi-Res Audio Stereo Recording
- 3D Audio Recording with 4 Microphones
- USB 3.1 Type-C, Display Port
- Sensors – Ambient Light, Proximity, Motion G, Compass, Gyro, Magnetic, Sensor Hub, Edge Sensor
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 169 g
- Colors – Amazing Silver, Brilliant Black
- Price – ₹ 51,990
- In the Box – Handset, HTC Rapid Charger 3.0, USB Type-C Cable, USB-C Digital to 3.5mm Audio Jack Adapter, HTC U11 Clear Shield, HTC USonic Adaptive Earphones, Dust Cloth, SIM Ejector Tool