Honor Bee 2 is an upgraded version of Bee 1 3G smartphone which was launched in May 2015. Bee 2 features a 4.5″ display and powered by MediaTek Quad-core processor. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device supports VoLTE. It offers an internal memory of 8GB and runs on EMUI 3.1 based on Android Lollipop 5.1.
It comes with a Rainbow LED light around the camera that lights up when you get a call, communicating alerts and notifications in vibrant color. Another important highlight of the smartphone is the customizable Easy Key that supports key gestures such as Single Press, Double Press, and Press & Hold. (Ex: Single Press to Take Snapshot).
Honor Bee 2 is sold in Gold, Black and White color options and available to Buy offline through Honor certified distributors at ₹ 7,499. It also comes with the service warranty of 15 months.
Honor Bee 2 Specifications
- 4.5″ FWVGA Display, 854 x 480 Pixels
- Rainbow LED Light, Easy Key Button
- 1GHz MediaTek MTK6735 Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, microSD Support up to 32GB
- EMUI 3.1 Based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 5MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, Dual LED Flash
- 2MP Front Camera, Fixed Focus
- 2100mAh Battery, Dedicated microSD Slot
- Dual SIM, Micro + Micro
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Gravity, Light, Proximity
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 134.18 x 66.7 x 9.9 mm
- Weight – 150g
- Colors – Gold, White, Black
- Price – ₹ 7,499
- Warranty – 15 Months
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, USB Cable, Charger, Manual
Note: Honor Bee 2 is a rebranded version of Huawei Y3 II which was launched in 2015. In India, you will get Honor branding instead of Huawei. Honor is a sub-brand of Huawei. The first image shown in this article is of Huawei Y3 II.