Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA) collaborates with Yatra.com for Vidhik Sewa App, a COVID-19 helpline to help anyone who needs assistance and requests for basic services. This app is an initiative of the Delhi State Legal Services Authority to provide, help, and aid to individuals in Delhi. Apart from Legal Services, the app covers crucial services such as food, shelter, clothes, medicines, sanitary napkins, and others.
Yatra.com supported this initiative of Delhi State Legal Services Authority in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure that in these unprecedented times, help reaches those in need, in all possible ways.
How to raise a request on Vidhik Sewa App?
- Download the app from Google play store
- Select the language – English or Hindi
- Enter your details such as Name, Gender, Age, Mobile, Address, Pincode. It is recommended to provide location access so that the application can fetch the exact location and address of the request. It will help the team to reach the requestor on time for support
- Once you fill out all the details, an OTP will be sent automatically to verify the request
- After OTP validation, the request will be sent to relevant officials for further action. You will also receive the Request Number after submitting the request.
Once you raise the request, the mobile app automatically directs your request to concerned districts and relevant officials. Officials verify the credentials and complete the request. You can also see already submitted requests under the “My Requests” section of the app. You can even request for help by dialing 1516 and 9667992802.