Coolpad launches Coolpad Cool 3 Pro, an upgraded variant of Coolpad Cool 3 which was introduced in February 2019. It has a 5.71-inch HD+ display and a Dewdrop styled notch and powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 Quad-core processor with a 3,000mAh battery. The Cool 3 Plus is offered in two configurations – 2GB RAM with 16GB Storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot to extend the device storage upto 128GB.
In the camera department, Cool 3 Plus comes with a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera that supports various AI features including Portrait mode and Bokeh mode. It is equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side and runs on Google’s latest Android 9.0 Pie out of the box. Other key features are Face Unlock, VoLTE, Time-lapse and Beauty video.
The Coolpad Cool 3 Plus is sold in two colors – Ocean Blue & Cherry Black and available to purchase through Amazon.in starting 2nd July 2019. The 2GB/16GB variant priced at ₹5,999 and the 3GB/32GB variant at ₹6,499. Coolpad has also confirmed that the Coolpad Cool 3 Plus will be manufactured in India.
Coolpad Cool 3 Plus Specifications
- 5.71-inch HD+ Dewdrop Display, 1520 x 720 Pixels
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio A22 Processor, Quad-core
- RAM/Storage – 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 128GB)
- Android 9.0 Pie with Cool UI
- 13MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.2, 4P Lens
- 3,000mAh Battery, 5V/1A Charging
- Dual SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE, FM Radio
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Gravity, Light, Proximity
- Dimensions – 145.7 x 70.9 x 8.2mm
- Weight – 135g
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Power Adapter, SIM Ejector Pin, Manuals