boAt launches its first Made In India smartwatch dubbed as boAt Wave Pro 47 in India. It comes with a 1.69-inch square display with a responsive capacitive touch interface and supports a peak brightness of 500+ nits. The watch supports up to 100+ cloud-based watch faces and also allows you to design your own custom watch face by downloading the boAt Crest app.
The smartwatch supports 24-hours Heart-rate monitoring, Temperature monitoring, and also Blood-oxygen monitoring. There’s also a Daily activity tracker with Multiple Sports modes including Walking, Running, Cricket, Boxing, Karate, Table Tennis, Pilates, Badminton, Basketball, Indoor cycling, Football, Treadmill, etc. The Daily Activity Tracker automatically records your daily calories burnt, steps taken and distance covered. You can easily track all your fitness data using the boAt Crest App. Check out all other features below.
boAt Wave Pro 47 features
- Create custom run plans based on your BMI and activity levels
- Fitness buddies – Share your fitness journey with your friends and family
- Wellness crew guardians
- Hydration alerts, Sedentary alerts
- instant alerts – Calls, text, and social media notifications
- Control music and camera – change tracks, adjust the volume, remotely click photos, etc.
- Check live cricket scores right from the smartwatch
- Water and dust resistant IP67 design
- Sweat-resistant skin-friendly soft silicone strap
- boAt ASAP charge – A day’s backup with a mere 10-minute charge.
- Fast charging – A full battery in just 30 minutes and battery life up to 7 days
- boAt Crest App – Available on both Google Play and Apple AppStore.
boAt Wave Pro 47 is offered in three colors – Active Black, Deep Blue, and Pink and is available to buy at an introductory price of ₹3,199. It will be available to buy through boAt’s official website. The smartwatch comes with a standard 1-year warranty.