boAt extends its smartwatch lineup with the launch of boAt Blaze in India. One of the key highlights of this smartwatch is its chipset. The watch is powered by the latest Apollo 3 Blue Plus chipset which is specially designed for battery-powered portable devices to provide superior performance with ultra-low power consumption.
boAt Blaze Smartwatch has a sleek 10mm body made of lightweight yet durable premium metal and comes with a 1.75-inch 2.5D curved display with a peak brightness of 500 nits brightness. According to boAt, the watch is capable of providing a battery life of up to 7-days. Check out all other key features below.
boAt Blaze smartwatch features
- 3ATM Dust, Water & Splash Resistance – up to a depth of 30 metres for 30 minutes
- boAt ASAP Charge – a day with a mere 10-minute charge.
- Heart rate monitoring, SPO2 monitoring
- Daily activity tracker – Distance, Step, Calaries etc.
- 14 Sports modes – Outdoor run, indoor run, outdoor walk, indoor walk, hiking, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, basketball, yoga, rowing, elliptical, cricket, strength training, free workout
- Active Sedentary and Hydration reminders
- Notification Alerts, Quick Replies, Weather forecasts
- Curated Music and Camera Controls, DND mode
- 100+ cloud-based watch faces accessible via the boAt Hub App
- Custom wallpapers
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- 320mAh battery, Bluetooth 5.0
boAt Blaze Smartwatch comes in four colors – Active Black, Deep Blue, Raging Red, and Cherry Blossom and is priced at ₹3,499. It comes with a standard 1-year warranty and is available to buy exclusively via Amazon.in starting 25th February.