Audio-Technica launches ATH-SR30BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones in India. These headphones also support low-energy Bluetooth 5.0 technology for improved wireless performance and come with exclusively designed 40 mm drivers for amazing sound quality. According to the company, these headphones can provide upto 70 hours of continuous use on a full charge and can also provide standby time upto 200 hours.
These are equipped with a mic and controls in the left earcup making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle music playback on smartphones and other devices. The headphones’ housing has a dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response. Additionally, these equipped with Soft memory foam earpads and headband for a comfortable fit. When not in use, these can be folded flat for easy storage & portability.
The Audio-Technica ATH-SR30BT comes in two colors – Charcoal Gary & Natural White and priced at ₹7,990. It will be available to buy online channels such as Amazon.in and offline retail stores across the country through Audio-Technica’s authorized distributor RPTech India.
Audio-Technica ATH-SR30BT Specifications
- Type – Closed-back Dynamic
- Driver Diameter – 40mm
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles – A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Codec – AAC, SBC
- Frequency Response – 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity – 100 dB/mW
- Impedance – 35 ohms
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Connector
- DC 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Battery Life – 70 hours of continuous use
- Standby – 200 hours
- Charging Time – Approx. 4 hours
- Weight – 80g
- In the Box – Headphones, 1m USB Charging Cable, Carry Pouch