Asus has launched a new entry-level smartphone Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE in India at ₹ 6,999. It features a 4.5″ display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and powered by 1GHz Snapdragon 410 processor paired with 1GB RAM.
The 8MP rear is camera coupled with LED flash and has features such as Low Light Mode, HDR, and Beautification Mode. The front camera has a 2MP sensor. It’s a dual SIM 4G device supports TDD Band 40. It offers 8GB inbuilt storage and also comes with the dedicated microSD slot that supports up to 128GB. Other specifications include 2070mAh Battery, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Zenfone Go LTE offered in Grey, Red, Gold, and Silver-blue color options and exclusively available online via Amazon India for ₹ 6,999. You can also buy this device from Asus Authorized offline retailers.
Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) Specifications
- 4.5″ FWVGA Display, 854 x 480 Pixels
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB RAM, Adreno 306 GPU
- 8GB Storage, Expandable Memory up to 128GB
- 100GB of Free Google Drive Storage for 2 Years
- ASUS ZenUI 2.0 Based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, Auto Focus, LED Flash
- 2MP Front Camera, Fixed Focus
- 2070mAh Battery, FM Radio, Built-in Mono Speaker
- Dual SIM, Micro + Nano, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, TDD Band 40 Support
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS with GLONASS
- Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerator, E-Compass, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 66.7 x 136.5 x 3.6 mm Weight – 135 g
- Colors – Grey, Red, Gold, and Silver-blue.
- Price – ₹ 6,999
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Cable and User Manual