After the success of season 1, ASUS ROG India announces Battle of Gods Season 2 exclusively for ROG Phone users in India. It’s a weekly online tournament and participants will go head-to-head in a 5v5 format of Call of Duty Mobile to stake claim from the prize pool of up to ₹7,00,000. The tournament starts from 6th November and registration for the first week tournament will close on 4th November at 1:00PM.
Similar to the first season, the season 2 is also expected to last for 12 weeks followed by winners only Finale. Every Friday, ROG Phone users will go head-to-head as per brackets with the quest to rise to the top. The top players will qualify for the final match that will be live casted and shout casted by the famed Esports casters in India. The winners of the final clash shall be announced every week who will then claim their share from the total prize pool of ₹7,00,000.
- 5v5 Format – Domination, DeathMatch, Search and Destroy
- Registered players will be divided into random teams of 5 each
- The confirmed teams will play in a single elimination format
- All the matches will be played in Best of 1 series regardless of modes
- Number of players in a match schedule will be confirmed couple of hours before
- All details related to matches will be shared over mail, which users will receive post
registration on Discord channel.
- Weekly Finals to be live streamed on ASUS India YouTube Channel
|Winners||Runner-Up||3rd Best||4th Best|
The Battle of Gods is a part of ASUS ROG India’s efforts to provide exclusive community engagement and social interaction to ROG Phone users concurrently encourage people to stay home to fight COVID-19, the brand said in a media release.