After a very long wait, Cupertino-based tech giant Apple finally announces the launch of the Apple Store Online in India. The Apple store online will go live on 23rd September 2020 offering Apple’s full range of products and support directly to customers across the country for the first time.
Interested buyers can get advice, receive guidance, and learn about new products directly from Apple, both in English and Hindi. Students can also buy a Mac or iPad with special pricing, and receive discounts on accessories and AppleCare+. Furthermore, Apple is is providing free online Apple sessions led by local Creative Pros, focused on photography and music starting October 2020.
Apple is even providing signature gift wrap and personalised engraving on selected products. Buyers can Engrave an emoji or text in English, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu will be available for AirPods, and only English engraving will be available for iPad and Apple Pencil.
Apple Store Online Highlights
- Call or chat support
- Free no-contact delivery
- Special discount for students
- Additional savings for universities
- Shopping assistance in English and Hindi
- AppleCare+ – Extended warranty up to 2 years
- Signature gift wrap and personalised engraving
- Exchange any eligible smartphone for credit towards a new iPhone
- Customizable Mac’s – Configure memory, storage, graphics etc.
- Multiple payment options – Credit or debit card, EMI, UPI, Net banking & Credit card on delivery