Smart wearable brand Amazfit announced the launch of its three new smartwatches – GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, and GTS 3 in India. All three smartwatches are powered by Zepp OS and work across Android and iOS devices and connect to popular health platforms, like Apple Health or Google Fit, to sync your health data, and Strava, Relive, Runkeeper, & TrainingPeaks to sync and share sports data.
Amazfit GTR 3 Pro sports a 1.45-inch AMOLED Ultra HD display and comes with an easy-to-use interface. It supports a wide range of features and sports modes with the classic navigation crown with intuitive haptic feedback as you twist with your fingertips. It supports 150+ built-in sports modes along with a smart recognition feature that kicks in for up to eight popular sports to make sure you never accidentally miss out on activity tracking.
The smartwatch is backed by a 450mAh battery which provides up to 12 days of battery life on a single charge. Additionally, GTR 3 Pro has 2.3GB of onboard memory and you can directly play music from your watch without your phone. The GTR 3 Pro can take and make phone calls when connected to your smartphone over Bluetooth.
Amazfit GTR 3 has a lightweight yet durable aircraft-grade aluminum alloy design with a rotatable crown and the bezel-less design seamlessly integrates with the curved glass screen. It sports a 1.39-inch AMOLED HD display and is powered by a 450mAh battery that is capable of providing a battery life of up to 21 days.
Amazfit GTS 3 has a modern square 1.75-inch ultra HD AMOLED screen with 341 PPI and features a 72.4% screen-to-body ratio. It is backed by a 250mAh battery that can provide a battery life of up to 12 days.
GTR 3, GTR 3 Pro, and GTS 3 features
- Customization – GT3 series supports upto 150+ vibrant watch faces with matching always-on display as well as dynamic effects and smooth animations. It will also allows you to design your own watch faces and mini apps with the app developer kit (coming soon).
- 4-in-1 easy health measurement – With built-in 6PD (photodiodes) BioTracker PPG 3.0, amazfit smartwatches have the ability to test four health metrics in one tap, which includes heart rate, blood-oxygen, stress level and breathing rate in 45 seconds.
- Easy 24-hour health management: Tthese smartwatches monitor your heart rate all day. With alerts for abnormally high or low heart rates, as well as tracking heart rate zones so you can optimize your workouts.
- Easy to understand PAI Score: Your current health and wellbeing are calculated in a flash and converted into a single PAI score, collated from data based on your past seven days of your activity.
- Advanced sleep tracking – These wathes monitor your sleep and makes it easier to understand your sleep patterns and improve sleep quality. Once synchronized to the app you can learn more about how long you spend in light and deep sleep stages, including the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep stage, and even daytime naps.
- Advanced menstrual cycle tracking – Easily understand your cycle and plan ahead. After recording your menstrual period, you can intelligently and intimately predict the time and length of the following menstrual and fertile window, so you can stay on your game without any surprises.
- Quick-access screens – Shortcut Cards helps you easily access to key information with a swipe or a tap.
- Voice control – With Alexa, you can set an alarm, ask a question or more when online, and when offline, one can use the Offline Voice Assistant to open a sports mode or health feature, or even access Home Connect to control smart home devices or get access to over 10 mini apps.
- Built-in GPS – Accurate location tracking based on five satellite systems.
- Personalize – Upload a photo to customize your watch face background, or choose from 15 dynamic animated designs to match your outfit.
- Motivation tools – Track your runs with the optional Virtual Pacer, then optimize your progress and recovery with the PeakBeats performance algorithm.
- Life admin tools – Manage your day with message notifications, sedentary and drink water reminders, calendar, events and to-do lists, weather forecasts, Bluetooth remote camera control etc.
Amazfit GTR 3, GTS 3, and GTR 3 Pro will be available to buy starting on 20th October 2021. Amazfit is also offering ₹1,000 off on GTR 3, GTS 3, and GTR 3 Pro during the first 3 days of the sale i.e 20th, 21st, and 22nd October 2021. Check out the Pricing, Colors, and Availability below.
|Model||Price||Colors||Where to Buy|
|GTR 3||₹13,999||Thunder Black |
|GTR 3 Pro||₹18,999||Brown Leather|
|GTS 3||₹13,999||Graphite black|
GTR 3 Pro v/s GTR 3 v/s GTS 3
|GTR 3 Pro||GTR 3||GTS 3|
|Resolution||331 PPI||326 PPI||341 PPI|
|Backup||12 Days||21 Days||12 Days|
Image Credits: Amazfit.com