Huami launches Amazfit Bip U, the latest addition to its popular Bip smartwatch series in India. It comes with a 1.43-inch color display with a resolution of 320×302 pixels and also features Always-on-display. It supports continuous heart rate monitoring and SPO2 measurement that helps you measure blood oxygen saturation instantly from your wrist.
The watch comes with a dedicated app called Zepp (formerly called as Amazfit App) to control and analyse your health data and compatible with both Android as well as iOS devices. There are about 50 watch faces and you can even use your photo as watch face. Check out all the key features of Amazfit Bip U below.
Amazfit Bip U Features
- 31g light-weight design
- 50 Watch faces and customizable home screen (Only 2 faces)
- 60 plus sports modes – Walking, Treadmill, Zumba, Swimming, Cricket etc.
- Sleep monitoring – Deep & Light sleep, REM, Awake time etc.
- Stress monitoring with breathing training to balance stress levels
- Phone notifications, Music control, Find my phone, Stopwatch
- Weather forecasts, Remote camera, World clock, Alarm
- Huami PAI health assessment system – Converts complex health data into simple number form
- Menstrual cycle tracking – Record & Alert Menstrual and Ovulation period before they arrive
The Amazfit Bip U comes in three colours – Black, Green, & Pink and will go on sale via Amazon.in and also through brands official website starting 16th October 2020 at an introductory price of ₹3,499 (MRP – ₹5,999). Make a note that, Bip U is not a medical device and all the data & results provided are only for reference.
Amazfit Bip U Full Specifications
|BioTracker 2 PPG Optical
|About 2 Hours
|Up to 9 Days
|Clip / 2-pins POGO
|Android 5.0 or later
iOS 10.0 or later
|118 mm (Long)