Motorola has launched Moto G4 Play in India for ₹ 8,999 with exciting launch offers. It sports a 5″ Display with a resolution 1280 x 720 pixel and powered by 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM.
The 16GB inbuilt storage can be further extended up to 128GB via microSD slot. The best part is it doesn’t have the hybrid slot. Motorola has provided separate slots for both SIM and SD card. So you can use both SIMs along with memory card. Moto G4 Play also includes 10W rapid charger that provides up to 5 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging. It’s dual SIM device supports 4G and also VoLTE.
Moto G4 Play comes in Black & White colors and exclusively available via Amazon India for ₹ 6,999.
Update: Amazon is giving a coupon code to redeem Zook 10,000 mAh power bank for free on purchase of Moto G4 Play from Green Mobiles Seller. You will receive the coupon code to your registered e-mail id before 30 November.
Moto G4 Play Specifications
- 5″ IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels, 294 ppi
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner, Water Repellent Nano-Coating
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM, Adreno 306 GPU
- 16GB Storage, Expandable Memory up to 128GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 8MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- Video Recording – 1080p @ 30 fps
- 2800mAh Battery, Rapid Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Micro + Nano
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG, Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 72 x 144.4 x 9.9 mm, Weight – 135 g
- Colors – Black, White
- Price – ₹ 6,999
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Get Start Guide, Headset, Wall Charger, Warranty Card and Legal Guide