Xiaomi has launched Mi Band HRX Edition fitness tracker in India. HRX is a new fitness-focused brand founded by actor Hrithik Roshan. This fitness band has an improved tracking algorithm to monitor your activities such as steps taken, exercises etc more accurately by filtering out unnecessary movements. It is powered by the high-density battery that is capable of providing battery life up to 23 days. Also, the Idle Alert feature will tell you when it’s time for a short walk or a water break.
It features a scratch-resistant OLED display and is splash, dust and water resistant. Xiaomi has also provided Hypo-allergic silicone band that suits all skin types including sensitive skin. You can even unlock your Android smartphone instantly without using the passcodes or fingerprint scanner. For your information, there is no heart-rate sensor.
Mi Band HRX Edition is priced at ₹1,299 and offered in two colors – Black & Blue. It will also be made available in Green and Orange colors at a later date. Starting today, Mi fans can avail a Mi Band-HRX F-code by redeeming the Mi tokens on mi.com. The order can be placed on the same day itself by using the F-code. It will go on sale on 18th September on mi.com as well as Mi home stores. Starting September 20, it will be made available on Flipkart, Amazon, and Myntra. Also, there is a special preview sale on Cult from September 18 to 20th.
Mi Band HRX Edition Specifications
- 0.42-inch Touch Enabled OLED Display
- UV Coated Scratch-resistant Display
- IP67 Certified – Water, dust and splash resistant
- Monitor distance covered, calories burnt, and Sleep trends
- Call and notifications alert
- 2nd generation low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 Chip
- 70mAh Li-poly Battery
- Compatible OS – Android, iOS
- Dimensions – 40.3 x 17.7 x 10.5 mm
- Weight – 19g
- In the Box – Mi Band Sensor, Band, Charger, User Guide, Warranty Card