Just a day after announcing its first organic solid t-shirt, Xioami expands it air purifier lineup with the launch of Mi Air Purifier 3 in India. The Mi Air Purifier 3 is the successor of last years Mi Air Purifier 2S and an upgraded version of Mi Air Purifier 2c which was introduced in India during the Redmi Note 8 series launch. It has a minimalist design and includes a touch-enabled OLED display at the front which shows the Air Quality Index (AQI) in real-time. It is also compatible with connected to the Mi Home app that allows you to check the AQI in real-time.
It features triple-layer filtration which includes a primary filter, a true HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. The primary filter is responsible for intercepting large particles in the air (PM10 and above); the true HEPA filter is capable of eliminating 99.97% of small pollutants (PM2.5) while the activated carbon filter is capable of ridding the air of formaldehyde, toxic substances, and bad odor. It the filter has a 360° cylindrical design that allows suction of air from all directions. It also has a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 380m³/h which makes it capable of delivering 6333 liters of purified air every minute with a coverage area of upto 484ft.
Mi Air Purifier 3 Features
- OLED Touch display
- 3-layer composite filtration
- Up to 484 square feet of coverage area
- App control – Switch modes, Monitor AQI, Temperature & Humidity, Filter change reminders, etc.
- Laser Particle Sensor – Detect particles as small as 0.3 microns
- 6333 Liters of clean air per minute
- Centrifugal fan with brushless motor for improved output volume of clean air
- Supercharged Air duct – Reduces wind resistance and smoothen out the airflow
- Low noise level – As low as 32dBA
- Less power consumption – As low as 0.9 kWh
- Works with Voice Assistant – Google Assistant
Mi Air Purifier 3 comes in White color and priced at ₹9,999 on Mi.com starting now with the filter available ₹2,199. It will also be available on Amazon.in and Flipkart starting 7th November 2019.