Vodafone has launched new RED Postpaid Plans in India with Lowest Bill Guarantee, Complimentary mobile insurance, Unlimited international roaming benefits, and Entertainment content offerings. According to Vodafone, Lowest Bill Guarantee is an industry first feature that will automatically keep the consumer on the lowest possible bill on their chosen plan by billing them on the best-suited plan within the RED postpaid portfolio basis their monthly usage. New postpaid plans start from ₹399 per month and go up to ₹2,999 per month. Find the plan details and benefits below.
Complimentary Mobile Insurance
Customers choosing RED Entertainment+ plans and above will receive the complimentary Mobile Insurance that enables consumers to protect their smartphones from any physical or liquid damages. Consumers can also change the handset any number of times and register the new device to continue enjoying complimentary insurance.
- RED Together – Get guaranteed savings of up to 20% on total rentals
- Free 12 months subscription of Amazon Prime services at no extra cost
- 12 months of free Vodafone Play
- 12 Months of free Netflix subscription with RED International, RED International+, RED Signature and RED Signature+ plans
- Unlimited free calls and data in 20 countries at ₹180/day as an add-on pack
Commenting on the launch Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business, Vodafone India, said, “Vodafone India is excited to introduce the latest Vodafone RED Postpaid plans for our consumers, catering to their entertainment, travel and smartphone-related needs. Differentiated offerings like complimentary mobile insurance, lowest bill guarantee reflect Vodafone’s customer-first philosophy of keeping the customer at the center of every proposition.”