Vivo Y90 an entry-level smartphone sports a 6.35-inch HD+ FullView with a dewdrop-styled notch and powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 quad-core processor with a 4,030mAh battery. It offers 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and also equipped with a dedicated MicroSD slot to expand the device storage upto 256GB.
For photography, Vivo Y90 has an 8MP sensor on the rear and a 5MP sensor on the front. The camera supports various modes such as Face Beauty, Time-lapse, etc. There is no fingerprint scanner on the Vivo Y90 but, it supports Face Unlock. Its a Dual SIM 4G device runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouchOS 4.5 and also supports VoLTE to make HD quality voice calls.
The Vivo Y90 comes in two colors – Gold & Black and will be available to buy via Vivo online store, Amazon.in, and also through offline retail stores across India at ₹6,999. Like most of the vivo smartphones, the Vivo Y90 follows the company’s commitment to Make in India and is manufactured at Vivo’s Greater Noida facility.
Vivo Y90 Full Specifications
- 6.22-inch Incell Display, 1520 x 720 Pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- 88.6% Screen-to-body Ratio
- MediaTek MT6761 (Helio A22) Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 256GB)
- Android 8.1 Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.5
- 8MP Rear Camera
- 5MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.0
- 4,030mAh Battery
- Dual Nano SIM, 2G/3G/4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Acceleration, Proximity, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Virtual Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 155.11×75.09×8.28 mm
- Weight – 163.5g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Case, Screen Protector, Manuals