Vodafone Idea (Vi) to announce the launch of ‘Vi Max’ value Postpaid plans in India. These newly introduced plans come with more data, control, and convenience with unmatched content offerings. According to Vi, the Vi Max plans offer more value for virtually the same price as the previous generation Postpaid plans. The new Vi Max plans will be available pan-India, effective 1st November 2022, for all existing and new Vi Postpaid users.
Vi Max postpaid plans features
- Higher Data quotas with night Unlimited benefit.
- 3000 SMS per month.
- Free subscription to SonyLIV, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar.
- Complimentary access to Vi Movies & TV.
- Access to Ad-Free Music through Hungama’s huge library of Music across 20 languages available via Vi Music.
- 1000+ Games through Vi Games on Vi App.
- Discounts on Flight and Hotel bookings through MakeMyTrip.
- 7-day International roaming pack worth ₹2,999 per year.
- Complimentary access to Domestic & International Airport Lounges is available on the new REDX ₹1,101 plan.
- More Control on Monthly Bills – Set your credit limit via Vi app for higher control over monthly spending.
- Priority Service at Vi Stores, Call pick up within 20 secs at customer care, and Direct access to customer care executives.
Vi Max Post Plans
Vi has also upgraded its Family Plans to offer 4 connections at ₹999, and 5 connections at ₹1,149 with Amazon Prime and Disney+Hotstar bundled into them.
“We have constantly innovated and redefined the components of our offerings in line with changing user needs and aspirations. By strengthening our Postpaid portfolio with Vi Max, we aim to attract the high ARPU postpaid users to the 5G-ready Vi network offering them more power, value, and convenience. The large bouquet of differentiated digital offerings, curated as a result of deep-integrated partnerships with domain experts, will now be available to all Vi Max postpaid users, helping them thrive in the digital era.”, said Avneesh Khosla, CMO, Vodafone Idea Limited.