Just after launching AC6 Dual Band 1200Mbps WiFi router, Tenda has launched yet another affordable WiFi router FH456 in India. It’s a smart 802.11n router equipped with four 5dBi high-performance omnidirectional external antennas with Low-noise signal power amplifier (PA) to provide fast and stable WiFi signal up to 300Mbps. It includes a Timer Management feature that turns on/off the router automatically to save the power. Also. you can use it as a WiFi range extender.
In terms of design, it has a diamond textured pattern at the top with LED status indicators at the front. At the rear side, it has 3 LAN and a WAN port along with the WPS/Reset and WiFi ON/off buttons. This router comes with an advanced Broadcom chip and certified by CE, RoHS, FCC etc.
The Tenda FH456 is sold in White color and available to buy through Amazon India at ₹1850 (MOP).
Tenda FH456 WiFi Router Specifications
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Broadcom Chip
- Built-in Low Noise Signal Power Amplifier
- Ports – 1 x WAN, 3 x LAN, Power Input
- Four 5dBi External Antennas
- Certification – CE, RoHS, FCC, EAC, NOM, UKrSEPRO
- Buttons – WiFi On/Off, Reset/WPS
- LED Indicators
- Data Rate – 2.4GHz Up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Security – WPA/WPA2-PSK AES, TKIP, TKIP
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
- Dimension – 171.3 x 171.3 x 36.4 mm
- Color – White
- Price – ₹ 1,850 (MOP)
- In the Box – Router, Power Adapter, Install Guide, Ethernet Cable