Sony Xperia L2 is the third smartphone after Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra launched at CES 2018. It is the successor of Xperia L1 which was introduced last year. Xperia L2 is the entry-level smartphone sports a 5.5-inch HD display and powered by the MediaTek quad-core CPU coupled with 3GB of RAM. The 3,300mAh battery supports Qnovo Adaptive Charging that checks battery’s health as it charged and adjusts current levels to help protect its capacity.
It has a 13MP f/2.0 rear camera accompanied by a LED flash and an 8MP f/2.4 front camera with 120° Wide-angle Lens. This device supports ClearAudio+ and Clear Bass technology to provide the better Audio experience and available in Single as well as Dual SIM configurations. There is also a fingerprint scanner that is mounted on the rear side of the device. Other key features are 32GB storage, VoLTE support, Android Nougat, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
The Sony Xperia L2 is sold in three colors – Black, Pink & Gold and will go on sale starting last week of January 2018. There is no official information about the pricing.
Sony Xperia L2 Specifications
- 5.5″ Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- Fingerprint Scanner
- MediaTek MT6737T Mobile Platform, Quad-core
- 3GB RAM, ARM Mali T720 GPU
- 32GB eMMC Storage, microSD up to 256GB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 13MP Rear Camera, LED Flash, f/2.0
- 8MP Front Camera, 120° Wide-angle Lens, f/2.4
- 3,300mAh Battery, Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- Single or Dual Nano SIM
- 4G LTE, Cat 13, Cat 12
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi, NFC, FM Radio
- GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C Port
- Clear Audio+, Clear Bass
- Google Cast, WiFi Mircast
- Dimensions – 150 x 78 x 9.8mm
- Weight – 178g
- Colors – Black, Pink, Gold