Sansui Horizon 1 is an entry-level 4G smartphone by Sunsui launched in India at ₹ 3,999. The major highlight of the smartphone in which both Front and Rear cameras are equipped with a LED flash. It’s Dual SIM device supports VoLTE. Internal memory offered is 8GB and that can be further expanded up to 64GB using dedicated microSD slot.
This device features a 4.5″ FWVGA display and powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It houses a 2000mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It also features a Panic Button, which sends an immediate distress signal with your current GPS location in case of an emergency. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, and FM Radio with Recording.
Sansui Horizon 1 is offered in Black/White and Black/Golden colors and exclusively available via Flipkart at ₹ 3,999. You will also get a Screen Gaurd and a Flip Cover along with the device.
Sansui Horizon 1 Specifications
- 4.5″ FWVGA Display, 480 x 854 Pixels, 218ppi
- 1.3GHz Spreadtrum SC9832 Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB RAM, ARM Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- 8GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, Dual LED Flash, Slow-motion Video
- 3.2MP Front Camera, LED Flash
- 2000mAh Battery, Dedicated microSD Slot
- Dual SIM, 2G / 3G /4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, FM Radio
- USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Panic Button
- Sensors – Proximity, G, Light
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 136.6 x 68.7 x 9.75 mm
- Weight – 126.1g
- Colors – Black/White, Black/Golden
- Price – ₹ 3,999
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Data Cable, Charger, Headset, User Guide Manual, Warranty Card, Flip Cover, Screen Guard