Samsung India today announced its latest Smart TVs with industry-first unique features such as Personal Computer, Music System, Home Cloud, Live Cast, and Two Way Sharing. This new range of smart TVs launched under the Unbox Magic Every Day campaign and all the benefits are designed under Samsung’s Make for India philosophy, keeping in mind the evolving needs of the Indian consumers on how they interact with their television and other smart devices.
All the Smart TVs come with superior picture quality ranging from the High Definition range with Ultra Pix technology to the Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K. As stated above, these TVs support a new feature called Personal Computer that allows you to turn the Smart TV into a full-fledged computer and allows you to create documents, presentations etc. from the cloud. Check out the other features in detail below.
Samsung Unbox Magic Series TV Features
- Unbox Music System – Enhances the overall audio experience by adding visual elements on the screen turning the TV into a virtual music system. You can also manage multiple device playlists and connect an external speaker. You can even choose from a library of skins with different color options
- Unbox Home Cloud – Automatically store pictures and videos of your smartphone without an internet connection on to the password protected USB drive connected to the TV. You have to initially sync your smartphone and TV and then the data is automatically backed up on the USB drive whenever the smartphone comes in close proximity to the Smart TV. You can also share the same content wirelessly to other smartphones without internet via Smart TV
- Unbox Live Cast – Seamlessly stream live moments from any remote location on to Smart TV over the internet via their smartphone
- Unbox Two Way Sharing – Allows sharing of content between the TV and smartphone. The user can play music and videos from their phone onto their Smart TV for a bigger screen entertainment or carry their TV content and audio to their smartphone for personal consumption without internet
- Samsung Smart Hub – The Smart Hub provides single access to live TV, apps and other sources. You can browse content while watching TV and check out the thumbnail previews before diving in. Samsung Smart Hub has over 60,000 titles encompass of International and National Content in 10+ local languages
- Mirror their laptop on the Smart TV screen wirelessly without an internet connection
- Remotely access their laptop or personal computer from any location over the internet
- Seamless access to Microsoft Office 365 services over the cloud with multi-layered Knox security
Samsung’s new range of Smart TVs start from 32-inch upto 82-inch. These will be available to purchase at all Samsung Smart Plazas and leading consumer electronic stores across India starting 11th April 2019. Price starts at ₹24,900.