Update: Samsung Galaxy M30 was first introduced in India in two configurations – 4GB RAM & 64GB Storage and 6GB RAM & 128GB Storage. Now, the brand has launched 3GB RAM & 32GB Storage variant of Galaxy M30 in India. It will be available during Amazon’s Great India Sale starting 29th September 2019 for ₹9,999. Check out the features and full specifications below.
A few days back, Samsung had introduced a new M series smartphone lineup in India with the launch of two smartphones Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20. Now, the company has expanded the lineup by launching yet another mid-range device dubbed as Galaxy M30. Its an upgraded version of M20 comes with a 6.4-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display and has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Under the hood, it has the same Exynos 7904 Processor which is present on the M20 and also packs the same 5,000mAh capacity battery that supports 15W fast charging. Samsung has also bundled a 15W power adapter in the box.
The major change, when compared to Galaxy M20, is the camera. It has a triple camera setup on the rear. The setup includes a primary 13MP sensor placed along with 5MP Live focus and a 5MP 123° Wide-angle Lens. The front camera has an upgraded 16MP camera housed inside the notch. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5 on top. The Galaxy M30 is available in two configurations – 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage.
This device also supports the On-Screen Sound feature to emit and transmit sound through vibrations. Samsung has also said that the user may feel vibrations during calls. This device equipped with a USB Type-C port but
Galaxy M30 Features
- Infinity U Display with 90% Screen-to-body Ratio
- Triple rear camera with Ultra Wide-angle Lens
- Live focus with Blur control
- Widevine L1 Certification – HD Streaming on Netflix, Amazon Prime Video
- Fast Face Unlock
- Rear-mounted fingerprint reader
- Dolby ATMOS
- Massive 5,000mAh battery with USB Type-C Charger
- Dual VoLTE – Make HD voice calls using both SIM slots
Galaxy M30 Price, Colors and Where to Buy
The Samsung Galaxy M30 comes in two colors – Gradation Blue and Gradation Black and exclusively available via Amazon.in starting 7th March 2019. The 4GB/64GB variant priced at ₹14,990 and the 6GB/128GB at ₹17,990.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, Infinity U Display
- 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 Processor, Octa-core, Mali-G71MP2 GPU, 14nm
- 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Up to 512GB)
- Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Triple Rear Cameras (13MP, ƒ/1.9 + 5MP f/2.2 + 5MP, 123° Ultra Wide-angle Lens), LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.0
- 5,000mAh Battery, Fast Charging, 15W Charging
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Virtual Light Sensing
- In the Box – Handset, 15W Adapter, USB Type-C Cable, SIM Ejector, Manuals