A few weeks after announcing its first Android Oreo Go Edition smartphone GalaxyJ2 Core, Samsung expands its Go Edition line-up with the launch of Galaxy J4 Core with FullView display. It comes with a 6-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 1480×720 Pixels and powered by the unknown quad-core processor (Maybe an Exynos) with 1GB of RAM. It offers 16GB of internal storage along with a MicroSD support up to 512 GB and also supports VoLTE to make HD voice calls.
For photography, this devices has an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and equipped with LED flash on both. The key highlight of this smartphone is Google’s light-weight OS Android Oreo Go Edition. Similar to other Go Edition devices, this device also comes preloaded with various specially optimized software such as Google Go, YouTube Go, Files Go, Maps Go etc. and also a specially optimized version of Google Play Store to save the storage and to provide a better user experience. There is no fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy J4 Core.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core comes in three colors – Black, Gold & Blue. The company has yet to announce the date of availability and pricing. We’ll update once the official details are out. Stay tuned with us on Facebook and Twitter for latest updates.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specifications
- 6-inch TFT Display, 1480×720 Pixels
- 18.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- 8MP Rear Cameras, LED Flash, ƒ/2.2
- 5MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.2
- 3,300mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity
- Dimensions – 160.6 x 76.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 177g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Manuals