Along with the Galaxy A30, Samsung has also introduced Galaxy A50, a triple camera smartphone with an In-display fingerprint reader. It has the same 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display which is present on the Galaxy A30 and powered by the upgraded Exynos Octa-core CPU with a fast charge supported 4,000mAh battery. It comes in two variants – 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage.
The unique selling point of this device is the triple rear camera setup that includes a 25MP primary camera supported by 5MP depth sensor and an 8MP Ultra-wide angle lens. Samsung has also provided a new feature called Intelligent Switch that identify and recommend when to use the Wide Shot mode. Furthermore, the AI Camera helps you capture the best picture with a Scene Optimizer feature that recognize and optimize 20 scenes. The front camera has a 25MP sensor that supports Selfie focus mode. Other key features are Samsung Pay, Bixby Vision, Bixby Voice, Bixby Home, and Bixby Reminder.
The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes in three colors – Black, Blue, & White and priced at ₹22,990 for 6/64GB and ₹19,990 for 4/64GB variant. It will go on sale in India starting 2nd March 2019.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Display, 1080×2340 Pixels
- Infinity-U Display, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- 3D Glasstic Body, In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.8GHz Exynos 9610 Octa-core Processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB Storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB Storage
- MicroSD Support Upto 512GB
- Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI
- Triple Rear Cameras, (25MP ƒ/1.7 + 5MP f/2.2 + 8MP f/2.2), LED Flash
- 25MP Front Camera, Fixed focus, ƒ/2.0
- 4,000mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, Bixby, Samsung Pay
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – TBA
- Dimensions – 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7mm
- Weight – TBA
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, Headset, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Manuals