Back in February 2019, Samsung had introduced a new A-series smartphone line-up with the launch of Galaxy A10 smartphone. Now, the brand has announced an upgraded variant called Galaxy A10s with Dual camera, Upgraded battery, and Upgraded front camera. The Galaxy A10s comes with the same 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display and powered by the Exynos Octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and a 4,000mAh battery.
For photography, the Galaxy A10s includes Dual camera setup on the rear side instead of single-camera setup on the Galaxy 10. The dual-camera setup includes a 13MP primary sensor supported by a 2MP depth sensor positioned vertically with a LED flash. On the front, it has an upgraded 8MP sensor compared to the 5MP sensor on the Galaxy A10. In addition to Face Unlock, this device also equipped with a Fingerprint scanner on the rear side. Other key highlights are VoLTE support, 32GB Storage, Dedicated MicroSD slot and Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung One UI.
The Samsung Galaxy A10s comes in three colors – Blue, Black, Green & Red will go on sale in select countries including India starting 3rd week of August 2019.
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 6.2-inch TFT Display, 1520 x 720 Pixels
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Infinity-V Display
- Fingerprint Sanner
- 2.0GHz Exynos Processor, Octa-core
- 2GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 512GB)
- Android Pie with Samsung One UI
- Dual Rear Cameras, 13MP f/18+2MP f/2.4, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.0
- 4,000mAh Battery
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual SIM, Dual 4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions – 156.9 x 75.8 x7.8mm
- Weight – 168g
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, Headset, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Manuals