Update: Three days after the announcement, started rolling out Android 10 based MIUI Beta update to selected users those who signed up for Redmi K20 Pro Android 10 Stable Beta program. The update rollout has started just right after the official Android 10 rollout from Google for pixel devices. Make a note that, this is an invite-based program and you are required to fill out a web-based form. If you would like experience the Android 10 on your Redmi K20 Pro before the official release, request an invite from Xiaomi India by filling out this form. The registration process ends on Sunday, 8th September 2019. Find out the terms and conditions below.
Here is a chance to experience Android 10, Google’s next iteration of Andriod OS on your Redmi K20 Pro before anyone else. Xiaomi is inviting entries to test MIUI 10 based on Android 10 exclusively on their recently launched flagship – Redmi K20 Pro. Apply now and be the first in the world to experience upcoming Android 10.
The registration process has already started and valid until Sunday, 8th September 2019 23:59:59 hrs (IST). Simply fill out this form to complete the registration process. Results will be declared on or before 11th Sept 2019 09:00 PM (IST). If you selected for Beta testing, You’ll get Special OTA update access, access to Special Telegram user group – ‘Android 10 Tester’, Exclusive Android 10 tester medal on your Mi Community profile and also a chance to attend official launches for top performers.
Things to Remember
- Your Mi Community ranking should be ‘Semi Pro Bunny’ or higher.
- Should be an active member of Mi Community, India.
- You Should follow the rules of Mi Community
- Should not leak the ROM provided to anyone during the Beta testing phase
- Should not post anything related to Beta testing or features of Testing ROM on Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter or any other forums
- Should have a thorough knowledge of MIUI and Android in and out.
- Anyone including Moderators, Special team members, Mi FC presidents can also apply for Beta testing.