Along with the Realme X2, Realme also launches its much-awaited Realme Bud Air wireless earbuds in India. These are aggressively priced wireless earphones that come with 12mm drivers for better bass output and also support Bluetooth 5.0 faster connectivity. The charging case has an LED light on the front and also a dedicated button on the front to pair the buds.
Both earbuds fit securely in the charging case made of premium material and also connects automatically to a nearby compatible smartphone and disconnects automatically whenever you put back them in the case. Along with the USB Type-C port at the bottom for charging and it also supports 10W Qi Wireless Charging.
Realme Buds Air Best Features
- Half In-ear design with Light-weight for more comfort
- 12mm bass boost driver
- Dual-channel real-time transmission
- Dual microphones for calling
- One-touch Google Assistant
- Up to 17 hours of battery life
- Auto connection – Open the lid of the box and pull the buds out for auto connection
- Auto disconnection – Put the back the buds in the casing and close the lid
- Wear detection – Automatically pause the audio or video when you remove the earbuds your ear and resumes it when you put the bud back in your ear
- Custom R1 Chipset – Stable connection and high power efficiency
- Touch controls – Change songs, Play/Pause Music Adjust volume, Receive calls
- Low latency mode – Improved transmission especially during gaming
- USB Type-C Port and 10W Qi Wireless Charging support
- Supports Google Fast Pair protocol with a 10-meter range
- Separately sold accessories – Buy a Single Earbud or Case separately in case you lost it
- Compatibility – Android, iOS, macOS, Windows
Realme Buds Air is offered in three colors – Black, Yellow and White and available to buy via Flipkart & realme.com at ₹3,999. The hate-to-waste sale starts on 17th December and the regular sale starts on 23rd December 2019.