Just a day after launching the Realme U1, Realme has finally started rolling out the much-awaited ColorOS 5.2 update for its first smartphone Realme 1. The update size is about 2.11GB and has a build number CPH1861EX_11.A.25. As usual, the update will be pushed randomly for a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. The company has also confirmed that the full rollout of the update will be completed by 3rd December 2018 if no critical bugs found.
Note: Gradual roll-out starts today pic.twitter.com/eIvfxihmTM
— Realme (@realmemobiles) November 29, 2018
The ColorOS 5.2 on Realme 1 comes with various features such as Game Space, Smart Scan, New boot animation. New lock screen interface etc. Check out the full ColorOS 5.2 changelog below.
- Single swipe notification dismiss – Swipe from left to right to dismiss the notification
- Headset icon in the status bar
- Smart Bar – Faster app launching and multitasking
- Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode & Device Manager is ON
- Game Space – Performance, Do not disturb, Game acceleration
- Function to keep games running with screen off
- Switch to audio playback mode in the video player for background playback of MV
- Video Editing – Adds fast and slow speed adjustments, extra filters and tunes
- Timer – Added custom timing modes for multiple activities
- Recorder – Added markers during recording or playback
- Smart Scan – Translate text by the photo
- Google Assistant – Long press power button for 0.5s to launch Google Assistant
- New Material Design icons – After the update, go to go to Theme Store -> Me -> My themes -> Apply the default theme
- New boot animation
- New lock screen interface
- Android Security Patch – October 5, 2018
- Display intercepted harassing calls and SMS notifications
You’ll receive the update notification once the update is available on your device. Before initiating the update, make sure the battery is more than 50% and also for better results download the update using the WiFi network. Share your experience in the comments. Join the GizArena Facebook Group for latest updates.