A new Halloween update (0.9.0) is started rolling out to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile popularly known as PUBG MOBILE. The new update includes an all-new night mode on the Erangel map, Halloween-themed in-game content, including new vehicles, balancing improvements and more. The update is available for both iOS and Android users.
PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 update Changelog
- Night Mode – Classic Mode in Erangel will now alternate between day and night. Players can look for Night Vision Goggles. Also, additional map details including buildings, trees and added barriers and blockades near rivers
- Spooky Decorations – All maps now feature fresh Halloween decorations
- Halloween Purchases – Players can now unlock exclusive Halloween vehicle skins and customize unique outfits with an assortment of colors and logos.
- Improved matchmaking times and prioritization for teammates that speak the same language
- Spectator Mode – Players can now watch opponents until the end of the match after being eliminated
- Crew Challenge – Leaders can now register crews of up to six players to compete in Qualification, Group and Finals rounds to earn exclusive rewards
- New Weapons and Vehicles – The QBU DMR and Rony pickup truck are now available on the Sanhok map
- Improved Performance – Previous lag, crashing and loading issues have been resolved. Also, character actions, projectiles, in-game bugs and other systems have been improved
- Balance issues – Additional balances have been made to vehicle noises, crosshair designs etc.