pTron launches Made-in-India Active Noise Cancellation TWS earbuds called BassBuds Ultima in India. The brand’s latest Ambassador Pooja Hegde has launched the new generation of TWS earbuds. According to pTron, these earbuds are the country’s first-ever indigenously made TWS earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
These earbuds feature an Audio Transparency mode that allows switching between normal, ANC & transparency modes and keep you aware of the surroundings as and when required. According to pTron these earphones can cancel up to -30dB of ambient noise and prevent almost up to 80% of the surrounding noise. These buds are also fitted with Quad Microphones for improved voice calls. Check out all other features below.
pTron BassBuds Ultima features
- IPX4 Water and sweatproof
- Supports Voice Assistants
- Round soft silicone ear tips
- 40mAh battery in each bud
- 10mm dynamic acoustic drivers
- Bluetooth 5.0 for faster connectivity
- Active noice cancellation – Turn On/Off
- Lightweight design with Touch contros
- 15 hours extended playback time using the charging case
- USB-C Fast charging support – Fully charge the rechargeable case in 1.5 hours
- Auto pairing – Remove earbuds from the charging case and the buds will connect to each other automatically.
pTron BassBuds Ultima earbuds are offered in Black color and will go on sale via Amazon.in during the Prime Day sale starting 26th July 2021. It will be available at the special launch price of ₹1,499 during the Prime Day sale as against the regular price of ₹1,699.
“Brimming with exciting high-tech features and precision sound capabilities our newest creation – Bassbuds Ultima is a fusion of pTron’s signature style and power as it meets the new ANC Technology. Once again, we are delighted to pioneer in TWS manufacturing and in introducing this technology to the Indian market.”, said Mr. Ameen Khwaja, Founder & CEO, pTron.