Panasonic P85 NXT is an entry-level smartphone comes with a Gorilla Glass protected 5-inch HD display with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and powered by the Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform with 2GB of RAM. It is equipped with a 4,000mAh battery that supports Reverse Charging allows you to charge other compatible devices. It has 16GB of internal storage and also equipped with a dedicated MicroSD slot to expand the device storage up to 128GB.
Apart from the software optimized Face Unlock, this device is also equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side. For photography, it has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and supports various camera modes such as Portrait, Snow, Panorama etc. For selfies and video calls, you’ll get a 5MP sensor with Selfie flash. The major disadvantage of this device is it still runs on two n half-year-old Android Nougat.
The Panasonic P85 NXT is sold in three colors – Dark Blue, Champagne Gold, & Black and available to buy through offline retail stores across India starting last week of October. There is no official information about the pricing. We’ll update once we receive official confirmation from the company.
Panasonic P85 NXT Specs
- 5-inch HD Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- Gorilla Glass, 2.5D Glass
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- 1.3GHz Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 128GB
- Android Nougat, ARBO Hub
- 8MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Fixed Focus, Selfie Flash
- 4,000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- USB OTG, FM Radio
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 141.7 x 70.8 x 9.3 mm
- Weight – 173.8 g
- Colors – Black, Blue, Gold
- Price – TBA
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Screen Guard, Earphones, Case, SIM Ejector, Manual