Panasonic launches Panasonic P110, an affordable smartphone with 4G VoLTE and Fingerprint reader in India. It’s an entry-level smartphone comes with a 5.34-inch FWVGA+ display and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It supports Dual SIM and runs on Google’s light-weight Android Oreo Go Edition.
For photography, Panasonic P110 has a 5-megapixel camera on both front and rear side and equipped with LED flash on both. The camera also supports various modes such as Beauty, Bokeh, Live Effect, Time Lapse, GIF etc. It offer 16GB of internal storage with dedicated MicroSD slot and packs a 2,300mAh battery. For security, you’ll get fingerprint scanner which is mounted on the rear side of the device.
The Panasonic P110 comes in three dual-tone patterns – Black, Blue, & Red and available to buy through Flipkart at a limited time price of ₹3,999.
Panasonic P110 Full Specifications
- 5.34-inch FWVGA+ Display, 480×960 Pixels
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WW Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 64GB)
- Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
- 5MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, Selfie Flash
- 2,300mAh Battery
- Dual SIM (Micro+Nano), 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 145.8 x 70.7 x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 144.2 g
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Manual