Panasonic P100 is an entry-level smartphone comes with a 5-inch HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass on top and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with 2200mAh battery. This device is available in two RAM configurations – 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage on both. There is also a dedicated microSD card slot lets you expand the device storage up to 128GB.
The camera department includes an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front camera with Selfie flash. The various camera modes supported are Panorama, Face Beauty, HDR, Multi-mode, Auto scene detection etc. Its a dual SIM 4G smartphone runs on Android Nougat and comes with the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner can be used to unlock the apps and you can even assign different fingers to perform different functions. Other key features are WiFi n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Pocket mode, Flip to mute and USB OTG.
Panasonic P100 is sold in four colors – Black, Blue, Gold and Dark Grey and exclusively available via Flipkart starting 8th February. The 1GB RAM variant priced at ₹5,299 and the 2GB variant costs ₹5,999.
Panasonic P100 Specifications
- 5″ IPS Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- 2.5D Glass, Gorilla Glass
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.25GH MediaTek MT6737 Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB/2GB RAM, Mali-T720 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8MP Rear Camera, LED Flash, ƒ/2.2
- 5MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.2, Selfie Flash
- 2200mAh Battery
- Dual Micro SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, VoLTE, USB OTG
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 145 x 73 x 9.9 mm
- Weight – 174.8g
- Colors – Black, Blue, Gold, Grey
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Screen Guard, Earphones, Manual