Panasonic launches Eluga Ray 600, an entry-level smartphone with FullView display. It is the upgraded version of Eluga Ray 550 which was introduced in April 2018. Compared to Eluga Ray 550, the newly launched Eluga 600 comes with a bigger display, bigger battery and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo. It sports a 5.99-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and powered by the MediaTek quad-core CPU with a 4,000mAh battery.
Its a Dual SIM smartphone houses a separate MicroSD slot and also supports VoLTE to make HD voice calls. For photography it has a 13MP Autofocus rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP fixed focus front camera with selfie flash. Apart from the rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, this device also supports Face Unlock technology. Other key features are 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, Multi-camera modes, ARBO Hub, Bokeh mode, Auto scene detection, Time-lapse mode etc.
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 600 is offered in three hues – Gold, Blue, & Black and available to buy exclusively via Flipkart at ₹7,999 starting 11th October 2018.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 600 Specs
- 5.99-inch IPS Display, 1440×720 Pixels
- Panda Glass Protection, 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6739 Quad-core Processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Selfie Flash, Fixed FOCUS
- 4,000mAh Battery
- Dual Micro SIM, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- USB OTG, FM Radio
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 158.5 x 75.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 158 g
- Colors – Black, Blue, Gold
- Price – ₹8,999
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Screen Guard, Earphones, Case, SIM Ejector, Manual