Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega is a mid-range smartphone comes with a bigger 4000mAh battery and runs on Android Marshmallow. It’s an upgraded version of Eluga I3 which was launched in April 2016. This device boasts a full metal body design but lacks a fingerprint scanner. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device offers an internal memory of 16GB and supports VoLTE. You can also expand the device storage using a microSD card.
Eluga I3 Mega features a 5.5″ HD display with a 2.5D glass wrapped over it and driven by the MediaTek Quad-core processor with 3GB of RAM. The rear camera has a 13MP sensor made up of 80° Wide-angle 5P lens and coupled with a LED flash. Also, 5MP snapper at the front for selfies. It supports all major Indian network bands including TDD Band 40. Other key specifications include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, and USB OTG.
The major differences between the Eluga I3 Mega and Eluga I3 are the RAM, Battery, and the Operating system. Eluga I3 Mega comes with 3GB RAM, 4000mAh Battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Eluga I3 has 2GB RAM, 2700mAh Battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega Specifications
- 5.5″ IPS Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels
- Metal Body, 2.5D Glass
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 Processor, Quad-core
- 3GB RAM, Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13MP Rear Camera, 80° Wide-angle Lens, 5P Lens, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- 4000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Micro + Nano
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 154.6 x 77 x 9.4 mm
- Weight – 180g
- Colors – Champagne Gold, Silver
- Price – ₹ 11,490
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Screen Gaurd, Earphones, SIM Ejector, Manuals