Along with the Reno 10X Zoom, Oppo also announces Oppo Reno in India. It sports a slightly smaller 6.4-inch Full HD+ display (Compared 6.6-inch on Reno 10X Zoom) and powered by the Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform with a smaller 3,765mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging. It offers 8GB RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage and runs on the Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0. Same as the Reno 10X Zoom, this smartphone also comes with shark fin rising camera that pops out when you open the camera app.
In the camera department, the Oppo Reno has 48MP+5MP Dual-camera setup on the rear and a 16MP camera on the front that supports various AI modes. This device also supports Ultra Night Mode 2.0 for better low-lighting photography, Game Boost 2.0 for enhanced gaming and also equipped with an in-display fingerprint reader. Other key features are USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Dolby ATMOS, Front camera drop protection, etc.
The Oppo Reno comes two in two colors – Jet Black & Ocean Green and priced at ₹32,990. It will be available to purchase via Flipkart and Amazon starting 7th June 2019.
Oppo Reno Full Specifications
- 6.4-inch AMOLED Display, 2340 x 1080 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 402PPI
- 93.1% Screen-to-body Ratio
- In-display Fingerprint Scanner
- Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform, Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- MicroSD Upto 256GB
- Android 9.0 with ColorOS 6.0
- 3,765mAh Battery, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- 2G/3G/4G, Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE
- Dual Rear Cameras, 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4, LED Flash, 4K@30fps, 1080P@60/30fps, 720P@60/30fps, Time-lapse, Slow-motion
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0, 79.3° Wide-angle Lens, 1080p Recording
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS (Dual-band L1+L5), NFC
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- USB OTG, Dolby ATMOS
- Sensors – Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Accelerometer
- Dimensions – 156.6 x 74.3 x 9 mm
- Weight – 185g
- In the Box – Handset, Earphone, USB Type-C Cable, Adapter, SIM Ejector, Case, Manual