Oppo F11 Pro was first introduced on 6th March 2019 and now, the company has launched OPPO F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition in India. The newly introduced Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition uses a gradient glossy finish on the rear and has a bold red Avengers logo on it. The phone also comes with a Captain America inspired case influenced by Captain America’s iconic shield which can also be used as a phone stand holder. Apart from the case, the package even includes a Thermo printed classic Avengers logo and a stamped collector’s badge.
The technical specifications are almost same as the standard Oppo F11 Pro except the storage. To recall, Oppo F11 Pro sports a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display and powered by the MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core processor with a 4,000mAh battery that supports VOOC fast charging. It has a 16MP selfie camera that pops out when you open the camera app. On the rear, you’ll get 48MP+5MP Dual camera setup positioned vertically with a LED flash. It offers 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage (64GB on Standard variant) and runs on Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0 on top.
The OPPO F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition priced at ₹27,990 and will be available to pre-order from Amazon.in starting 26th April 2019. It will be available for purchase starting 1st May 2019, from 11.00 am onwards followed by the offline sale on 4th May 2019.
OPPO F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition Specs
- 6.5-inch TFT LTPS Full HD+ Display, 2340 x 1080 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 397PPI
- Fingerprint Scanner
- MediaTek Helio P70, Octa-core, 14nm, Arm Mali-G72 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 256GB
- Android 9.0 with ColorOS 6.0
- 4,000mAh Battery, VOOC Flash Charge 3.0
- 2G/3G/4G, Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual VoLTE
- Dual Rear Cameras. (48MP f/1.79 + 5MP f/2.4), LED Flash
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB OTG
- Sensors – Light, Proximity, G-sensor, Acceleration, Magnetic Induction
- Dimensions – 161.3 x 76.1 x 9.0 mm
- Weight – 191 g