Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd. finally launches its much-awaited electric scooters named Ola S1 and Ola S1 Pro in India. In terms of design, both S1 and S1 Pro look identical, but there are some technical changes such as Top Speed, Range, etc. Both scooters come with a proprietary Battery Management System (BMS) which actively monitors the battery for optimal durability, performance, range, and safety. Let’s find out all the details below.
Ola S1 is a primary variant in the S1 series and can achieve a top speed of up to 90 KM/h. It goes from 0 to 40 KM in just 3.6 seconds and can provide a range of up to 121 KM in a single charge. It has a peak power of 8.5 kW and supports two riding modes – Normal and Sports.
Ola S1 Pro
Ola S1 Pro is an upgraded version of S1 and is capable of achieving a top speed of up to 115 KM/h. The scooter goes from o to 40 KM in just 3 seconds and you can ride up to 181 KM in a single charge. It also has a peak power of 8.5 kW and supports an additional riding mode called Hyper in addition to Normal and Sports mode.
Ola S1 v/s Ola S1 Pro
|Ola S1 Pro
Ola S1 and S1 Pro key features
- Large boot space – Easily place two helmets side by side
- Flame retardant and water & dust resistant battery
- Super fast charging – 0 to 50% in 18 minutes using Ola Hypercharger
- 0 to 100% in 6 hours using Home charger
- 110/70 R12 Ultra-wide tyres, Front & rear disc brakes
- Twin headlamps, Alloy wheels
- Hill-hold assist, Reverse mode, Cruise control
- Rear mono shock suspension and front single fork suspension
- An all-new custom built Move OS
- 7-inch shatter-proof touch-screen display
- Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Personalised Modes – Customize the look and feel of the cluster and also the sound
- Fully customisable home screen, Weather updates, Music playlist
- Turn by turn navigation with real-time traffic updates, Offline maps
- Ride profiles, Live location tracking, Area limit, Speed limit
- Ola Electric app – Battery & health alerts, Service at home, Remote control and more
- Control the scooter using your voice – Play music, Increase the volume etc.
- Built-in speaker, Receive voice calls from scooter itself
- Access contacts, Message contacts, Emergency contact alerts
- Side-stand alert, Anti-theft alarm, Remote boot unlock
- Dark mode, Auto brightness, Take me home lights
- 750W home charger, 3.92 kWh battery pack
- OTA Updates, Share key, Roadside Assistance, Share location
- Keyless entry – Scooter automatically locks when you move away from the scooter and unlock once you come near the scooter. You can also use your phone and screen on the scooter to lock and unlock the scooter.
Ola S1 and S1 Pro Pricing
The Ola S1 is priced at ₹99,999 and the S1 Pro at 1,29,999 ex-showroom including FAME II subsidy and excludes state subsidies. Ola S1 and S1 Pro are available to purchase starting 8th September 2021 and delivered across 1000 cities and towns in October 2021. The Ola S1 is offered in five colors and the S1 Pro is offered in 10 colors in satin, matte and glossy finishes. You can reserve Ola S1 and S1 Pro from olaelectric.com by paying ₹499.
Both scooters are also available with an EMI plan starting at ₹2,999 per month. These scooters are available at a lesser price in Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra with active subsidy grants. Check out the pricing below.