Nothing, a tech startup founded by Carl Pei, the former co-founder of OnePlus has launched its first product called Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds at a Global online launch event. These earbuds come with a fully transparent design that shows microphones, magnets as well as circuitries. The buds are backed by a 12mm dynamic driver with graphene Diaphragm and supports Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation.
According to Nothing, Ear 1 is capable of providing up to 5 hours of listening time with the earbuds and up to 34 hours with the charging case. Apart from the USB-C port on the charging case, the Ear 1 also supports Wireless charging. The device even supports Find My Earbud that helps you find the earbuds in case you misplaced it. Simply open the app and select ‘Find my device’ option in the app, the earbuds start beeping. Check out all the key features below.
Nothing Ear 1 Features
- Customisable touch and slide.
- Tuning by Teenage Engineering.
- Bluetooth v5.2 with A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- AI-powered Environmental Noise Cancellation.
- Wireless Charging and USB-C Port on the Case.
- Customizable equalizers and gestures suspport.
- Clear Voice Technology for improved voice calls.
- Dedicated ear (1) app available on iOS and Android.
- Lightweight design – Each earbud weighs in at just 4.7g.
- Active Noise Cancellation with three high definition mics.
- Compatibility – Android 5.1 and later, iOS 11 and later.
- Fast Pairing – Pair instantly with compatible Android devices.
- Pressure-relieving vents with three customizable liquid silicone tips.
- Wireless Charging – Compatible with QI Compatible Wireless Chargers.
- Fast charging – 10 minutes charge of the case gives up to 8 hours of music.
- Composite mesh design for improved sweat and water resistance with an IPX4 rating.
- In ear detection – Music pauses automatically when the bud is removed and resumes when instered back.
- ANC Modes – Light mode for moderate noise cancellation, Maximum mode for noisier environments, and Transparency mode.
- In the Box – Earbuds, Ear tips (S, M, L), Wireless Charging Case, USB-C Cable, Manuals
Nothing ear (1) is priced at $99 / £99 / €99 and sales start at 9 am EDT on 31st July 2021 via the brand’s official website Open sales begin on 17th August 2021 across 45 countries and regions, including the USA, Canada, and the UK through the brand’s official website and select retailers. In India, the Nothing Ear 1 is priced at ₹5,999 and will be available via Flipkart starting 17th August 2021.