The Nokia 210 is the new addition to the Nokia’s feature phone lineup goes official at MWC 2019. It comes with a 2.4-inch QQVGA display and powered by the MediaTek MTK 6260A processor with a 1,020mAh battery that is capable of providing a standby time of upto 20 days. It has an internal storage of 16MB and also has a VGA camera on the back.
It comes preloaded with Opera Mini browser to surf the web, Facebook app tog et connected with friends & family and also the popular Snake game. In terms of design, it has the polycarbonate shell which is designed to hide the marks of day to day usage. Apart from these apps, users can also download other apps, ringtones, and wallpapers from the Mobile Store. It supports Dual SIM and comes with an Island keymat for comfortable typing.
The new Nokia 210 is offered in three colors –Charcol, Red, & Gery colors and will be available to purchase from March 2019 in select regions for a global average retail price of 35 USD (Approx. ₹2,500).
Nokia 210 Specifications
- 2.4-inch QQVGA Display
- Nokia S30+ Operating System
- MediaTek MTK 6260A Processor
- 16MB Internal Storage
- Dual SIM
- Network Support – GSM 900/1800
- 1,020mAh Removable Battery, (BL-5C)
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions – 120.8 x 53.49 x 13.81 mm
- In the Box – Handset, Headset, Micro USB Charger, Manual