HMD Global is the company based out in Finland has the rights to use the Nokia brand on mobile phones. Today, the company announces it’s first Nokia phone Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM starting at $26 (About ₹ 1700). Nokia 150 supports single SIM while Nokia 150 Dual SIM supports Two Sim cards. Both devices support microSD card up to 32GB.
The device body is made of polycarbonate material and weighs about 81 grams. It features a VGA camera coupled with LED flash. Other specifications include Mp3 Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Bluetooth and LED Torchlight. These phones come preloaded with Classic Snake Xenzia game and a trial version of Nitro Racing by Gameloft.
Both phones are available in White and Black color options with price starting $26 (Excluding local taxes and subsidies). It will become available globally in select markets rolling out first in APAC, IMEA, and Europe from Q1 2017.
Nokia 150 Specifications
- Polycarbonate body
- Single SIM / Dual SIM
- 2.4″ QVGA Display (240×320)
- Nokia Series 30+ Operating system
- Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM
- Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- VGA Camera with LED flash
- FM Radio, Music Player, MP3 Player
- Dual band 900/1800 MHz
- Dimensions – 118 x 50.2 x 13.5 mm
- Weight – 81 g
- Package Contents – Handset, BL-5C Battery, MicroUSB charger, Headset WH-108