Nokia has launched a new, refreshed third generation Nokia 105 in India with an affordable price tag. It comes with a curved, ergonomic body and larger 1.8″ QQVGA display with a tactile keypad for easier typing and dialing. It equipped with a removable 800mAh battery that offers up to 15 hours of talk time or a month long standby. This device can store up to 500 text messages and up to 2,000 contacts.
Nokia 105 has polycarbonate shell that keeps its color even when scratched. Also, it also has a built-in flashlight placed at the top and can be turned ON or OFF by pressing the Up key twice. It runs on the Nokia Series 30+ software platform and weighs about 73 grams. Furthermore, it also comes preloaded with popular game classic Snake Xenzia and two try and buy games – Doodle Jump and Crossy Road.
Nokia 105 comes in Single and Dual SIM variants and available to buy across India starting July 19, 2017, in Blue, White and Black colors each with a matte finish. The single SIM variant of Nokia 105 priced at ₹ 999 and Dual SIM variant costs ₹ 1,149.
Nokia 105 Specifications
- 1.8″ QQVGA Display
- Island Keypad for Easier Texting
- Tough Polycarbonate Shell
- Built-in Flash Light
- Operating System – Nokia Series 30+
- 4 MB ROM Storage
- Single SIM or Dual SIM
- Sim Type – Mini
- Network Support – GSM 900/1800 MHz
- 800mAh Removable Battery, 15 hours of Talk time
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions – 112 x 49.5 x 14.4 mm
- Weight – 73 g (Including the Battery)
- Colors – Blue, White, Black
- Price – Single SIM – ₹ 999, Dual SIM – ₹ 1,149
- In the Box – Handset, Micro USB Charger, Data Cable, Manual