Nokia 1 Plus is an upgraded version of Nokia 1, the Nokia’s first Android Go Edition smartphone which was introduced at MWC 2018. Nokia 1 Plus comes with various improvements and also runs on the latest Android Pie Go Edition. It has a 5.45-inch IPS display and powered by the Quad-core MediaTek processor with 1GB of RAM. In terms of design, it has a 3D nano-pattern finish with polycarbonate wrap-around for superior in-hand feel.
The back cover is also specially designed to minimise the visibility of scratches or nicks. Nokia 1 Plus has an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP front camera that supports Beautify. Depending on the region, it is available in Single as well as Dual SIM configuration and also supports VoLTE. As it runs on Android Go Edition, comes preloaded with specially optimised apps such as Google Go, Google Assistant Go, YouTube Go, Google Maps Go, Gmail Go, Files Go etc. to provide the better user experience.
The Nokia 1 Plus is offered in three hues – Black, Red, & Blue and will go on sale in select countries from mid-March for a global average retail price of 99 USD (Approx. ₹7,000).
Nokia 1 Plus Specifications
- 5.45-inch FWVGA + IPS Display, 197 PPI
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739WW Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB eMMC Storage, MicroSD up to 128GB
- Android 9.0 Pie Go Edition
- 8MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- 2,500mAh Removable Battery
- Single or Dual Nano SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, LTE Cat. 4, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, FM Radio
- GPS, AGPS, Cellular + WiFi Positioning
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Proximity, Ambient Light, G-Sensor
- Dimensions – 145.04 x 70.4 x 8.53 mm
- In the Box – Handset, Headset, Charger, USB Cable, Manual