OnePlus today announced the availability of much-awaited Netflix app for its recently launched OnePlus TVs. The Netflix app will come pre-installed for new users and will be made available through an OTA update for existing users in the OnePlus TV 55 Q1 and OnePlus TV 55 Q1 Pro TVs. Apart from the app, OnePlus also announces a new Remote with a dedicated Netflix button. Now onwards, OnePlus TVs come with the new remote and OnePlus is also providing the new remote to existing users for free.
How to avail the free OnePlus Remote
- Make a note of your OnePlus TV Serial number – Settings -> More Settings -> About -> Status -> Serial Number
- Verify Serial Number and Get the Invite code – Log in to OnePlus account -> Account Center -> Device
- Go to this link -> click on ‘Buy with Invite code‘ and enter the Invite code
- Provide the required details and Place the order
OnePlus is completing 6-years in India and as a part of the celebration, the brand is also rolling out offers on the OnePlus TV as an extension of gratitude to its community. Buyers of OnePlus TV can avail:
- Instant cashback upto ₹5,000 on all transactions using HDFC cards
- Cashback of upto ₹6,000 on purchase through Amazon Pay
- Additional ₹3,000 off on exchange on purchase of the OnePlus TV
- No cost EMI for upto 24 months
Users can experience the new OnePlus TV at the OnePlus Experience Stores in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Pune. The OnePlus TV starts at ₹69,900 and available for purchase on Amazon.in and across 100+ offline outlets of Reliance Digital across the top 12 cities in India.
OnePlusTV OTA Update Changelog (V1.8.0T1911211115):
- Netflix app
- Added setting for directly entering recent “Input Source” at startup
- Optimized volume adjustment experience to increase or decrease audio volume more comfortable
- Pressing volume up and down buttons together to mute the TV
- Remote low battery and charging status notification on TV
- Optimized PQ video pinkish issue
Note: As usual, the OTA (Over-the-air) update will be incremental which will reach a small percentage of users first followed with a broader rollout in a few days. Share your experience in the comments.